1. Preparation is the key to all painting jobs. Lay out your dust sheets and wipe down all kitchen press units, nooks & crannys with the Krud Kutter and scourers. Wipe clean with the rags provided. All grease and grime should be removed prior to next step.
2. Take off any handles or ironmongery and metal fixtures such as handles.
3. Tape off any hinges or areas that you do not wish to get paint on.
4. Lightly sand down all areas that are getting painted with the medium sanding pads.
5. Wipe down all areas with a tack cloth to remove any dust, then wipe down all areas with a damp cloth, and let dry for 10 minutes before painting.
6. Time to prime. Apply 2 coats of bloxx it using your 2” brush and rollers. Paint one small area at a time and take your time. Let dry for 2-4 hours before applying the second top coat. Bloxx-it is an oil based primer, so be sure to use the white spirits providing to clean out brushes and rollers.
7. Lightly sand down everywhere with the light sanding pads. Wipe down with tack cloth.
8. Time for topcoats. Same as primer, 2 top coats required. Use the same method as primer and leave to dry for 2-4 hours between coats. Lightly sand between the first top coat and final topcoat.
9. Take off tape and re install ironmongery.
10. Enjoy your beautifully painted kitchen for years to come.