The Room Pro Painting Kit
Our Room Pro Finish Painting Kit makes light work of interior rooms. This specially designed kit is guaranteed to give you a professional finish. This Painting Kit includes:
1 x Axus 9” Roller Tray set with 2 sleeves, tray and handle
1 x 2.5L Ceiling Paint
1 x 2.5L Kettle
1 x Rag
2 x Tack cloths
2 x Medium Sanding Pad
2 x Fine Sanding Pad
1 x Tube Polyfilla
1 x Axus Short Grip Brush
1 x Axus 1.5″ Brush
1 x 2” Filling Knife
1 x Fleetwood Low Tack Washi Masking Tape
1 x 3pk Prep Plastic Dust Sheets
1 x 3pk Two Fussy Blokes Smooth
1 x Axus 4” Lime Wood Finishing Set
1 x Tin Opener
NOTE – Colour not included, please pick from recommended below
Not Included but recommended as a topcoat
(2.5L for small room project eg box room or 5L large project eg sitting room or 10L two rooms or hall stairs and landing)
Note: On-screen and printer colour representations may vary from actual colours.
- As in all painting jobs, preparation is the key to a successful outcome. Clear out the room as much as possible.
- Lay your dust sheets down covering as much of the floor as possible.
- Use the filling knife and filler provided, fill any holes or imperfections in the wall. Let dry and sand down all areas lightly with the sanding pads provided.
- Paint ceiling first using one coat ceiling paint, 9” set. Wash tray out after all ceilings have been painted.
- Start painting your walls, Open your paint colour and start by cutting in around the edges using your 2” short angled brush and kettle.
- Roll the rest of the walls.
- Repeat steps 5 & 6 for the second coat.
- After two coats have been left to dry on the walls, it's time to paint your skirtings.
- Tape or mask around all trim work that requires painting. Lightly sand down all woodwork prior to painting. Use tack cloth to wipe away and dust before painting
- Using the 2” brush, roller set, sleeves, and the 19mm fitch (for finer smaller areas) paint the skirtings. Lightly sand between first coat and final topcoat.
- Apply a second coat of woodwork paint. Let dry and remove masking tape.
- Sit back relax and enjoy your freshly painted room